Monday, January 05, 2009

For Today...
5 - January - '09
59 degrees out


Outside my window...
It's sunny but the trees are swaying so I know it's breezy and chilly

I am thinking...
That it is January and I feel like time is speeding by and I am just
standing still

I am thankful for...
The fact I have a job and a car that runs and that my team has come
from behind to surprise everyone

From the kitchen...
I made stuffed peppers last night and will have the leftovers for lunch

I am wearing...
Levis
white thermal shirt with a rabbit print on it
pink hoodie
Sketchers sneakers

I am creating...
Valentine's Day cards and ideas for Valentine cookies

I am going...
to get one of those sound machines to fall asleep to

I am hearing...
the guy in the cube behind me typing

I am hoping...
The rest of this month a work will go smoothly

Around the house...
All the Christmas decorations are down and sitting on
the kitchen table ready to be packed away

One of my favorite things...
Watching it rain....it's like soul therapy

A few plans for the rest of the week...
just to get through the week and looking forward to a
win against the Steelers

... last, but not least...

a picture to share

Taken on New Years Eve

New Year's Eve Sunset

2 comments:

littlemikemack said...

Super post.......simple but super...

Do I dare say "Super Bowl" super ?

Kitty said...

I hope so. It would be sooo nice. No one is picking us to win.....again. The Chargers are always just "good" but never good enough in many eyes.

 Hello, I'm still here!