Friday, April 06, 2007

Thursday Nights

I know a few people who watch Survivor and I started watching last season. Some of it is boring to watch so I always record it. Then, 20 minutes into the show, I start watching what has recorded. This way I can watch what I like and FF through the stuff I don't find interesting. The 20 minute jump the recorder has one me is usually plenty. I always stop it watch it when they interview Edgardo...giggles. I think he's cute and I love his accent. Anyway, last night I decided to "rest my eyes" during the 20 minutes. BAM, I fell aleep. I could have just watched the whole thing when I woke up, but I stumbled off to bed and watched it this morning before work.

Wow. I watched the whole thing!

Perhaps a first.

So that Lisi chick really runs her mouth. I tell you, I could not be friends with her. Not only is she crass and annoying, but she's stupid, too! She said she ran the gamet of things to do on the show and she'd had enough. Well, not exactly ture there, Lisi....there is this thing everyone is playing for.....it's called A MILLION DOLLARS! Winning that and getting to the end would be running the gamet on Survivor!

*Rolls eyes*

So now what I want to see is Lisi and Rocky hanging out behind the scenes. Because those two are just like lit firecrackers most of the time. They both always have an opinion and speak their minds openly and often. Hey, maybe they will end up making out after a long bitchfest? Because after all, isn't that what Rocky said girls are for?

I can only imagine what you must be thinking if you don't watch the show.

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

I only watched the 1st season of Survivor...for the most part, "reality tv" has beat me down over the years. Thoroughly enjoyed the first few years of The Real World on MTV....find myself watching less and less tv.

 Hello, I'm still here!