Thursday, April 26, 2007

The last few days have been....ugh.

Tuesday the San Diego Fair (Del Mar Fair to some) charged me 7 separate times for my one entry. So that was $192 in over charges. So had to deal with that. Still isn't fully resolved.

Then the shower backed up. Had a guy at the house till 9:30pm last night fixing it. $250 bucks.

And finally, this morning I jammed my thumb watering the grass. I know, I know....how on earth can someone jam their thumb watering the grass?! I'm not even going to try and explain. But it was painful. And it still hurts. Just tapping the space key with my thumb kinda hurts.

Oh....and the woman I work with is out of hard candy so she has a mega sized bag of sunflower seeds and pops one in her mouth, cracks it open, crunches up the seed, then crunches on the shell (chomp, chomp, chomp), then spits the shell out in a big cup. In goes the next seed and it starts all over again. It will take her all day to get thru that damn bag! And you know what else? She talks to people on the phone while she is doing that!!! It's bad enough to be in the cubical next to her doing it....I don't understand how people can deal with that on the phone with her. *sighs*

On a more cheerful note, you can go watch the Mac/PC ads. I really like these. I was watching them and I like all of them, but two of my favorites are Work vs. Home, Trust Mac. If you want/need to kill some time, go watch them :)

http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

...chuckle at "Del Mar Fair to some"...(thanks for clarifying yet again).

Too bad about your day...tgif now
at least...does that help ?????

 Hello, I'm still here!