Monday, May 21, 2007

Sick In San Diego

I'm sick.

Buffy is sick.

:(

I started to get sick Thursday night around 4pm. I was loosing my voice. By Friday, it was pretty much just a squeek here and there when I would talk. Yesterday and today, sometimes nothing comes out when I try to talk. And I feel rotten in general. I've got a sort of sore throat all the time. And at night when I lay down, I can't breath very well. So....does that sound like laryngitis? I honestly don't remember ever having that before, so I'm not sure if that's what I have or if it's just a weird cold. I think going to the doctor would be worthless.

Buffy got sick Thursday, too. She had a fever. Her coolent light came on while I was driving home. After some general medical care from us, the doctor, I mean dealer, said she had to come in for a visit. We had to have her towed because it wasn't safe to drive her in. Didn't want to risk engine damage.

IMG_9500

Still no word on her condition yet. Poor Buffy.

Well, that's about it. Think good thoughts for both me and Buffy.

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

To me, the only thing worse than being sick is car trouble. Get well soon to both you and Ms. Buffy

 Hello, I'm still here!