Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I watched "The Interpreter" Sunday night. My reason for watching it was because Sean Penn is in it.

I think I have posted about this before, but I have a "thing" for Sean Penn. I don't really know what it is about him. Well, that's not exactly true....I do know. He resembles Greg. Tho not so much in this movie. But when I look at him, I see things that just make me think of Greg. I think it's the hair and his eyes. A lot about the eyes. They both have these piercing blue eyes. But there is something else, too. I just can't name it because I don't exactly know what it is. Maybe a mannerism or an expression he has....I don't quite know. I sat and looked at this photo from the movie for a long time and, like I said, he does not look too much like Greg here because he looks older. But there still is something about him. I bet Greg will look a lot like this in 10 years. Look at them side by side.

Aside from all that, the movie was good. Nicole Kidman is in it too and I thought she did a good job. It has a good pace and never leaves you ywaning. I have no recollection of how it did at the box office or if the critics liked it, but I can't go off that stuff anyway. If the critics hate it, I ususally love it. So either I have low expectations where movies are concerned or the critics are too harsh. Maybe a little of both.

There you have it. A kitten crush and a movie review.

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

I can see the resemblance, certainly the eyes as you mentioned..the nose too I think.

I haven't seen that Kidman (errrrr Sean Penn) flick.

I caught a little bit of "Sideways" on FX late yesterday....."regular tv" does NOT do that movie justice...rent it sometime

 Hello, I'm still here!