Friday, June 16, 2006

Constant Company

IMG_6634

I'm working from home on Friday's now...my kitten Abby likes to keep me company when I'm on the computer. It's always nice to have some company.

IMG_6640

However, the company needs some entertainment. So that means I have to play with her or she will find something to play with....like maybe one of my expensive felt markers as seen above. I usually end up with a pile of things in my lap that have been taken from her....she does have a knack for finding the things she should not play with.

IMG_6649

But it's nice to have her adoring face looking at me...

IMG_6657

...even if that's only until she finds my dental floss.

Update!! Update!!

She sleeps....finally.

IMG_6663

2 comments:

Kala said...

funny play by play on the kitten - how lucky you r to b able 2 work at home on the best day of the week to do that!!!
I only wish I had that perk!

littlemikemack said...

...boy I can almost feel my eyes begin to itch, my asthma start to kick in...where is the dang Claritin when I need it ?!?

 Hello, I'm still here!