Monday, June 12, 2006

Arr! Say my name!

This is by far one of the most entertaining quizes I've taken :)

----



My pirate name is:


Black Anne Rackham



Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


**Update! Update!
Turns out Laura Sr. is my pirate sister!

Iron Mary Rackham
A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!


People always mistake us for sisters so it seems appropriate!


---

I did a search to see what kind of historical things have happened on my brithdate. Tell you what, nothing very interesting has happened. Of the two dozen things listed, this was really the only thing I found that was interesting....and only mildly interesting at that.

1973 - The Six Million Dollar Man premieres on ABC

It would have been more interesting if it were The Bionic Woman since I actually watched that. For some reason I didn't watch The Six Million Dollar Man.

So there you have it......it seems I'm the most interesting thing that has on October 20th ;-)

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!