Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sunday Greg and I went to Sea World. It was very overcast and dark, but that's actually good. I really hate going to theme parks when it's hot. It was not crowded at all, so that was nice, too. I took about 100 flower pictures and about 4 fish pictures.

*laughs*

What can I say....I like flowers better than sealife.

This reminds me of when we were at the zoo last year and we were looking at the zebras and there was one right at the fence....but I'm taking pictures of the tree that was just outside their enclosure. Greg was just shaking his head at me. There is a zerba 10 feet from you and you are taking pictures of a tree?

*shrugs*

The fence was ugly so it would have been a bad picture in my eyes. See, I look at everything in a photo. If there is a great sunset but there are power lines in the photo, it ruins it for me....not a good photo no matter how good the sunset is. So I could have taken a dozen shots of the zebra, but I would have deleted them all because of that ugly fence.

So anyway, you can check out my flower pictures :)

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!