Sunday, March 11, 2007

Estate Sales & Picture Takin'

Yesterday Laura and I went estate sailing today. I bought about 10 things and she bought nothing. I got some mini baking tins, a stuffed animal (sheep), some old sheet music to use for making cards, Easter decorations...and, I think that's it. The sheep is really cute, but I may come to reget that...it might be in the Goodwill bag by the end of the year. Everything else will be put to good use.

Then we went to lunch and came back to my house where we set up to take pictures of our hands. Yes....hands. I saw a book cover I really liked, bought her the book for Christmas, then got the idea to take a photo like that book cover. So we set up my tripod and I got my handy dandy remote to snap pictures and we posed. Seemed like we changed sweaters 20 times, but it was really only 5 times. The first day it was really warm and we are in turtleneck sweaters. Each time we changed, we hard to get back into position, smooth out our sleeves and make sure we were centered. Took about an hour or so to get all the pitcures taken. I had wanted to keep us in the same colors, but the very last shot she put on purple and I put on green just for the heck of it. It ended up being my favorite of all of them. My second favorite is the pink, then the brown then the white and the black. We just blend in too much in the black.

Here you can see all of them. Which one do you like best?

me and my best friend

IMG_8701

IMG_8717

IMG_8713

IMG_8706

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

I like the bottom pic....black sweaters

 Hello, I'm still here!