Monday, December 18, 2006

Weekend Report

Chargers 12-2!

Man. Could they be going to the Super Bowl? I try not to let myself think about that. They have not been Super Bowl ready in a looong time and I just hate to have my hopes crushed. But it's hard when everyone on TV is saying they are good enough to go. I'm trying to just it one game at a time. But they are 12-2. And the two they lost were both last minute and they actually played well in those games. I wonder if it could happen for them......I wonder.

Baked cookies Saturday night and Laura Jr. assisted. Tho she didn't eat any....not sure why. The chocolate chips were kinda old, so perhaps she had the crazy notion she'd fall over dead if she ate them. *shrugs*

Sunday I slept almost all day except during the game. Feels good to have those days now and then.....long cat naps on the sofa. It was pretty cold all day, so Suzie snuggled with me most of the day.

Mailed my Christmas cards.

Took a few pictures.

That was it pretty much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....congrats on "your" Chargers. LT is just a stud !!...thanks for stopping by...Mike

 Hello, I'm still here!