Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend Report

The weekend was neither fast or short....it was just....a few days. Didn't do anything special.

The Chargers won again! That was good....happy about that. I kinda wanna go to a game this year. I'll have to look at the schedule. Maybe I'd get some good pictures. That Philip Rivers knows what he's doing out there. Isn't bad looking either....*grins*. And LaDainian Tomlinson....he's just magic. The Chargers have a lot of magic actually. Yeah, I should go to a game.

Anyway, speaking of pictures, I got some good ones of Calvin and Abby. Henry and Suzie were not in the mood for a portrait, as usual.

turning in



These are the kind of pictures I get when I try to take pictures of Henry.

Between pictures, I hunted around the internet for Thanksgiving recipes. We got the turkey and I'll only be making one. I don't have room for two. So it has to be good. I watched a few videos on how to truss a turkey....because everyone says you should truss your turkey. Seems easy enough....we'll see. Then there is the roasting. This is where everyone, including me, gets all uneasy about things. I think I've read enough to get it to come out ok....but again, we'll see. If it flops, oh well. Greg and I already have plans for next Thanksgiving so I don't need to worry about not getting the job again. We're going on another cruise. This one is to Hawaii. I've never been, but Greg was there when he was in the Navy. It was either there or to Mexico. They both sound equal to me. It's another 14 day cruise....mostly because this one takes 4 days to get there and come back. That's fine. There is always a bunch of stuff to do on the boat....and fruity drinks with umbrellas in them. And fresh fruit delivered to our room daily...pineapple is my all time favorite fruit and you just know they will have that since we're going to Hawaii! And fresh flowers, too....they (Celebrity) always have flowers in the room. And I'll be with my honey. Can't ask for more than that. But mostly, it will mean is I won't be at work, so I don't really care what we're doing as long as I am not working. Course that is a year away. Something to look forward to.

Anyway, that's the weekend report.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

L.T. is just a stud, lucky to have him around these parts at TCU for a few years...and the cruise to Hawaii...not much better than that.

Anonymous said...

aww some of those pictures of henry came out cute!

im definitely jealous of the cruise. especially since its to hawaii... lucky duck.

MsMarch

 Hello, I'm still here!