Tuesday, December 01, 2015

December Daily

It's been awhile!

I'm going to try this blogging thing again. We'll see what happens.

To kick it off, I'm doing my version of December Daily. If you don't know what that is, people make these incredible scrapbooks for each day of December and highlight some kind of event of moment from each day. I really wish I could make one, but I just don't have the energy after a long day at work. So I'm going to do this instead!

Today it's time to find your elf name! I suggest you call yourself this all month long. I really wish my elf name was Gingerbread Monkey-Buns....because, I mean....come on, how can you not want that to be your elf name?! But alas, it's Perky Sparkly-Toes. I guess it kinda suits me since I always seem to have glitter on me from some craft project. At least it isn't Perky Pickle-Pants. *Raises eyebrow


No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!