Sunday, July 12, 2009

Color Chef Challenge 13

Here's my card for Kelly Jo's Color Chef Challenge.

This is my Abby card. Abby is my cat. The stamp I used reminds me of her because she is long and skinny with a long tail just like that cat. As I was getting all my supplies together to make the card.....wouldn't you know....my real live inspiration wanted to be the center of my attention. She jumped up on my desk and made herself comfortable. I just had to post a few pictures of her :)






And here is my card. I cut the scalloped circle with my Cricut and added the center circle in white with the printed "kitty" vellum over it. I stamped the kitty image and cut it out. The body is glued down but I left the tail loose so it pops off the card. I added ribbon and a button. Hope you like it!



No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!