Monday, July 23, 2007

One of my bosses paged me and said she had found this chat conversation between us in a very old file. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. Obviously, I'm MsOkt.

---

MsOkt pages: So I was thinking our department should have a Hawaiian day....
MsOkt pages: It would be kind of fun...we all could wear Hawaiian shirts and stuff
Velma pages: It could be fun...I admit this was the kind of thing that made me run screaming in high school...
MsOkt pages: Oh...
MsOkt pages: Well maybe not then. Don't want you to run from us.
MsOkt pages: How about naked day then?
MsOkt senses that Velma LAUGHS
Velma pages: you must be bored up there!
MsOkt pages: If we have naked day, I bet everyone will be here
MsOkt senses that Velma laughs and says: All the guys will come, but the women will stay home
MsOkt pages: Hey! We could email all our customers with bad debts and let them know about naked day and I bet they would all come in and pay. Kinda like the cops do with convicts.
MsOkt pages: We could have *Natasha and *Dana work the desk that day
MsOkt senses that Velma laughs so hard she is hurting herself
MsOkt pages: we could email campus and might get more signups...
MsOkt senses that Velma LAUGHS that we are still on this subject!
Velma pages: it's a thought though :)

* Our 2 best looking employees

5 comments:

littlemikemack said...

Naked Day huh ???...wonder what HR would think of that ??....(screw HR).....intresting

Kitty said...

Interesting?

littlemikemack said...

Yes, intEresting.

I think I was trying to write ...in a 'southern way....

intrestin'......then of course I said "screw it" and thought I spelled it right.

I think I need a naked day.

Kitty said...

Well, we never did have naked day. If we're going to do it, it has to be between now and Friday. Our new department director would not approve of naked day....but we're not over there yet :)

littlemikemack said...

Well, you have only a few days left....better get your act together...and quickly !

....oh and make sure to post plenty of pics.

 Hello, I'm still here!