Friday, September 22, 2006

People Are Funny

I work with department network managers day in and day out. Some of them are really really smart and just amaze me. I was just telling my friend Laura that I think being smart is better than being pretty. I don't mean to make it sound like I'm in the pretty women ranks, it's just a general statement. I'm just saying if I had to pick, I'd pick to be smart. Oh wait.....better yet, I would pick to be pretty smart. Get it....."pretty smart".....*I crack myself up!*

Okay, okay, anyway, today I was dealing with a request from one of these smart department network managers and it's obvious he's been having "one of those days". Under his name at the end of the email, this is what he wrote:

"You know, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help."

I almost died laughing. If I were a man, I'd put that as my signature line.

Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

re: "I would pick to be pretty smart. Get it....."pretty smart".....*I crack myself up!*"

...wish I could say that was funny........ok, NOW I'm laughing as I mock your comedic prowess ;)

 Hello, I'm still here!