Friday, September 01, 2006

Europe Took My Breath Away!

Greg and I went on a dream vacation this time last year. It's hard to imagine it has been a year already. I was worried when we got back that I'd forget everything because I don't seem to have a very big memory bank. But I still remember all of it. And oddly, I remember the way some things smelled, the way things tasted.....I even remember what I had on in almost every port!

Visit my travel blog and see my new entry and newly added pictures :)

Kitten & Pup On Vacation!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away!"

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

Oversees, I've only been to the UK...years ago...I have a ton of pics, but what I remember most is walking through castles/Tower of London, etc....and looking up at tall ceilings/tall walls and thinking, hundreds of years ago, did an invader, or perhaps those that lived in this place, see that SPECIFIC brick/rock that I'm looking at right now ? Was THAT crack on the stairway there 300 years ago and did they see it as well ??

I guess I'm somehow trying for a "connection" with those that lived at the time those structures were built/used extensively.

(Getting d-e-e-p/"way out there man" Mike)

 Hello, I'm still here!