Friday, July 23, 2010

EtsyInspired #97--Mermaid's Tear Jewelry

Here's my card for the Etsy Inspired Challenge featuring Mermaid's Tear Jewelry Etsy site as the inspiration. The challenge is to use this Etsy site as inspiration when creating a card/project. My inspiration piece is this sea glass pendant. Her pendants and earrings are made from sea glass ranging in color from white, blue, green, pink and brown. I think they are just beautiful. You should check them out. The inspiration piece I picked is brown sea glass so I stamped the sea horse in brown but also used inspiration from her blue pieces for the background. It was the perfect paper since it looks like bubbles :) Hope you like it!

2 comments:

de said...

I love your where your inspiration took you with this!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Virginia L. said...

Wow! I love THIS! Thanks for playing with us at Etsy! Hope to see your fab work again!

 Hello, I'm still here!