Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm pretty excited :)

Greg got me a new Cricut cartridge and it's all owls! Owls are a very popular trend in card making and scrapbooking....as you will see with the next card I post :) Anyway, I was looking at all the die cuts on this cartridge and I got to thinking how cute it would be to do all the holiday cards for next year in just owls! Valentine owl, St. Patrick's Day owl, Easter owl....you get the idea. I'm excited ~ I think they will be cute!

I also got to thinking that some....maybe all of you, have no idea what a Cricut is. If you can stand to watch it, below is a infomercial about it. I got 31 seconds in and stopped it because it is so rehearsed and the people are bad at acting excited. But if you want to know what it is, go for it!

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!