Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Life As A Musical

I've done this for a few years. I answer the questions below with songs titles from my iTunes list.

Are you female or male:
Long Cool Woman (The Holies)

Describe yourself:
Only Time Will Tell (Asia)

How do some people feel about you:
I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)

How do you feel about yourself:
Nothing Left To Lose (Mat Kearney)

Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:
These Hard Times (Matchbox Twenty)

Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:
Do You Believe In Love? (Huey Lewis & The News)

Describe where you want to be:
Silver Springs (Fleetwood Mac)

Describe what you want to be:
The Sweetest Thing (U2)

Describe how you live:
Hot Child In The City (Nick Gilder) (kidding, but I had to put it)

Describe how you love:
Unforgettable (Nat King Cole)

Share a few words of wisdom:
I Hope You Dance (Lee Ann Womack)

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!