Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just so you know, my lack of posting is on account of my job and how dang busy I am. But I am not going to complain about having a job.

So the other day I was at Sephora....one of my all time favorite stores, and I got some mascara plus they gave me a bunch of free samples. One of them was some kind of anti-aging potion that claims to make you look young and beautiful. Well, ok.....it didn't exactly say that, but you know....that's what they want to say. So tonight before bed I peel open the foil packet and get ready to slather it on hoping for the best. I bring my potion covered palms to my face and slather....then I suddenly stop. I made the worst face....I know because I was looking in the mirror. This stuff smells like rotten fruit! And not even a fruit you can recognize....this fruit is waaay beyond recognition. My first thought was to wash like crazy....get this stuff off! But then I thought about it for a second and looked at my hands....I still had a lot left...enough to slater my arms for good measure. Because you know, no one ever said the fountain of youth would smell like roses....tho I don't think any of us ever thought it would smell like this. So I went on and slathered it all over my arms. I let it dry and got in bed with my laptop and start surfing. Greg comes in and lays down next to me. He sniffs.

"What is that?" He asks....with kind of a wrinkled nose.

"My new beauty potion..."

He got up and left. Not even the cat wanted to lay with me.

I think instead of calling it a potion, I better call it a witches brew.

Hopefully I don't wake up in the morning with warts and green skin!

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!