Tuesday, February 13, 2007

stuff

I can't remember the last time I had a doughnut.....long time. However, I may have to try these this weekend.

---


Greg got me a Cricut (pronunciation: cricket, like the bug) for Valentine's Day. What's a Cricut? It's this thing that looks like a small printer but it cuts out words from paper you feed into it. Hard to explain. If you really want to see what it does, you can go here and watch a rather long and kind of annoying video of soccer moms having a scrapbook fest. They claim it's ridiculously easy to use.....we'll see. So far I have done a few test cuts and I was only slightly impressed. But things grow on me, and reading the manual might help, too :)

---

I'm well now....over my cold. But now Greg is sick. And he seems worse than I was. He stayed home Friday and yesterday and went to work today....but they sent him home. He's had a fever pretty much the whole time. Poor Puppy.....I can sympathise since I know how it is. I just hope he does not give it back to me.


Okay, that's it for now I guess.

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

Those donuts look mighty fine...Alton Brown had show about donut making some time ago(traditional method)...I've always wanted to give that a shot.

Too bad Greg is sick...our oldest was the last in the family to succumb to the flu like symptoms...he's home from school today..probably watching some awful daytime TV....take care

 Hello, I'm still here!