Thursday, October 15, 2009

I want to start by saying I am not under the false idea that I am not flawed. I'm not perfect, I'm not always right and I don't have all the answers. I know this.

That being said, I do know *myself* pretty well. Other people....not so much.

What bugs me is when people think they have me all figured out. They *think* they know what makes me tick. I can honestly say Greg is the only person who knows me that well. And we're not talking about knowing my favorite color and the fact I like cats. We're talking about what's in my head. How I think. How I make decisions. What my triggers and traits are. What I think on a deep personal level. I'm a guarded person and people only know what I want them to know. They *think* they know, but they don't. I will show varied sides of myself to people.

So the next time you think you have me figured out -- think again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, very mysterious....

littlemikemack said...

Mysterious indeed....who are you ?

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday miss lady!! i hope you had a good day!!!

MsMarch

 Hello, I'm still here!