Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Twelve Days of.....Something

I was thinking of doing a 12 days of something starting December 1st. These were my ideas:

12 unusual holiday cookie recipes
12 unusual holiday songs
12 unusual holiday web sites
12 unusual holiday photos (not mine)

I wasn't able to come up with 12 different unusual things....else it was have just been, well....12 unusual holiday things.

So since it is you all who have to read this hooey everyday, I thought I'd ask what you want. Any of those 12 things tickle your holiday fancy? Or do you have ideas of another 8 unusual things I can find to post about? Or does this 12 unusual things idea just blow and you'd rather not read it to start with?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pics

littlemikemack said...

12 holiday pics is a good idea

Anonymous said...

Yes, pics

 Hello, I'm still here!