Thursday, January 03, 2008

So far I have done a good job with the resolutions....but it's only Jan 3rd. I've made my New Year's cards....soon to be dropped in the mailbox for delivery. I also made the oatmeal bread....however, the dough didn't rise. So....I did something wrong or the recipe sucks. I'm going with the recipe sucks. Tomorrow I might try muffins. I'll be perusing my cookbooks tonight looking for inspiration.

I also took another sunset photo. Greg took me to Moonlight Beach on the 1st and I got some nice shots. Here are two I posted on Flickr.

Sand Heart

Golden Foam

--

I know Christmas is over, but this site is worth looking at if you have time to kill. It's good for a few laughs.
Tacky Christmas Yards

And I could not pass up posting my Elf name....




Your Elf Name Is...



Holly Sugar Butt


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was Twinkles Mc Mini

Bob

Anonymous said...

i was dixie blinking bum, and tom was baby blinking bum... how ironic.

MsMarch

littlemikemack said...

Furry Slave O' Santa


(sounds about right)

Anonymous said...

I'm back!

Love,
Spicy Stocking Stuffer

 Hello, I'm still here!