Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sorry, I know it's been a while. I have not been in the mood to post.....I'm still not, but forcing myself to come up with something that might be half interesting for you all to read.

So...I'm doing 5 things I love.

1. JVC Marshmallow Earphones. Greg got these for me for Christmas and I *love* them. They have this squishy part that goes in your ear and it takes on the shape of your ear and expands to fit....like those squishy earplugs construction workers use. So you don't hear anything else....and if you read me with any regularity, you know this is important in my office. These are way better than the stock earbuds that come with ipods.

2. Memory Foam Pillow. Oh man....the best pillow ever. I can't sleep with more than one pillow under my head because I wake up with a stiff neck due to the angle of your neck when you sleep like that. This pillow has a hump at the edge that supports your neck and the memory foam takes the shape of the side of your head and face so nothing is getting smashed (like your ear) by your 10 pound head. I don't think I can go back to the old style pillow after using this.

3. Trader Joe's Orange Chicken. Sooo yummy! It's extra good if you have it with the Trader Joe's chicken fried rice, but brown rice is just fine and is better for you.

4. L'Occitane Shea Butter mini tin. This stuff is great in the winter. I use it on my lips every morning after I brush my teeth. Thier hand lotion is good, too.

5. I know these are not "things" exactly, but I cannot get enough of these songs lately: Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol), Over My Head (The Fray), Boston (Augustana), Cool (Gwen Stefani).


That's it. Take care everyone.

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

I've had it up to my 10 lb head with Snow Patrol, but Over My Head is excellent, Boston is a good tune...as is Cool by G Stefani.

 Hello, I'm still here!