Thursday, October 12, 2006

Juicy

I've got some seriously expensive taste in purses. Seriously.

I have a feeling everyone reading this blog will think these purses are ugly, but I am just in love with them. The first one is my favorite by far. SOOOO CUTE! Oh....plaid is my thing. Always has been. I bought a car because it had plaid seats. Didn't have a raido, but it had plaid seats so I had to have it. That must sound really weird....a car with plaid seats. I guess you had to see it to understand how cool it was. Anyway, back to the purse....not only is it really cute and plaid, it's also $350 bucks. So...I'll just be dreaming of it. The second one....that one is $650. It's suede, so that's where the extra $300 comes in.

*sighs*

I wanna be an "it girl".

Juicy Couture Equestrian "It Girl" Bag
juicy2

Juicy Couture 'It Girl' Multi Suede Frame Handbag
juicy1

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!