Monday, October 30, 2006

Here we are....Halloween Eve....and I have no costume.

This isn't normal.

I usually plan my costumes out months in advance, but this year I just could not get in the mood. I had thought of being a fairy, but nothing ever came of it. I had then planned on being Emily The Strange, but I am less and less interested in that, too. No one at work is dressing up, so I don't see much of a point. Last year I wore a wig and cat ears and when I walked thru the parking lot, everyone looked at me like I was crazy. No one dresses up anymore. Pretty sad. And I work at a university and the young people don't even dress up. I have to say.....creative spirit in 2006 is dead....or dying at least.

Are any of you dressing up?

--

Off topic....this is cool :) It's worth watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..not dressing up...need to get a pumpkin tonight...not able to be in the office tomorrow for the festivities (employees can bring their kids, with games and "adult" (and kid) beverages.

Our oldest is not dressing

Our middle is a "gangsta-rapper"...we had to go into Sally Beauty Supply for a "do-rag" yesterday....had to whisper to the sales lady as an African-American women walked in the store right in front of us...(why am I whispering now??)

Our youngest is a Ninja...(he's been beating the hell outta me for weeks)....

looking forward to handing out candy...

have a good one

 Hello, I'm still here!