Saturday, May 08, 2010

Dancing With The Stars ~ Ooh La La

I've been watching it this season because I was intrigued by a few of the celebrities. I usually fast forward through everything except the dancing. And I have no idea why this has to be a 2 night deal. Anyway, Tuesday night was the best show so far because of a mixed couple dance they did. I rewound it 3 times to watch it and have watched it online 3 times. It's sooo good! Really sexy and all the celebrities were dancing so good! The sequence stuff isn't messed up at all. You'd think they are professional dancers! Anyway, I just loved this one. Since I am so taken with it, I thought you might all like it, too. In case you don't watch, the celebrities dancing are Pamela Anderson, Nicole Scherzinger (lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls) and Chad Ochocinco (Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver). I'm wow'ed every time I watch it!!

No comments:

 Hello, I'm still here!