Thursday, March 11, 2010

It seems the blog is dying a slow death. I just never think to update it. Right now I'm trying to think of something.....and I got nothing.

Hummm....

Work....it's ok. Nothing out of the ordinary really. Same old BS.

Oh, we are taking Henry to the doctor tonight to a check-up. I forget if I posted that she can see again. She's doing great.

Speaking of cats, I had a dream last night that one of Abby's brothers showed up at our door and he was homeless....so, of course, we adopted him. Please don't let that dream come true. I have too many cats as it is.

Ummm.

Oh! I got the idea to make a quiz that's about me! :) Let's see how you do.

Kitten At Play Quiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww..I like reading your blogs!

omg...you don't know who Corey Haim was?

L

 Hello, I'm still here!