Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why do pro athletes get paid so much money? It's not like their jobs are vital to....anything. I just started wondering why they get so much money and how that whole thing started? I have no idea why I started thinking about it....I just did.

Here is something else I wonder about. Chefs are always taste testing things. Do they keep getting a new spoon? And when they dip their finger in and taste something, do they wash it before they dip it again? And when it's hot in the kitchen, does the sweat running down the bridge of their nose dip into what they are cooking? I know, I should just not wonder about this stuff too much or I will never go out to eat again.

I also wonder about wireless internet access. I work in an IT department and deal with this crap all day and I still have no idea how it is possible that I sit at my laptop in bed....it's connected to nothing and here I am typing on Blogger connected to the Internet. If I wonder about it too much I will get a headache. Computers baffle me with all their magic.

I could go on for pages and pages about things I wonder about. The wondering never stops. I wonder if I will wonder myself right into the crazy house? iCaramba.

1 comment:

littlemikemack said...

Certainly sweat from a chefs brow drops directly in the sauce....no need to add additional salt.

 Hello, I'm still here!