Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kitten's Quote Of The Day: "Whatever you do, just wear gloves and don't bleed or spit on anything"

The current recipe on 101 Cookbooks sounds out of this world good to me. It's Red Rice Salad. I can imagine making a pot of that and eating a bowl every day for lunch with a hard boiled egg. Yum. I was telling someone about this and they commented that there is no way they could eat the same thing for lunch day after day. I have absolutly no problem doing this. Back in my mid 20's I had a Cup-O-Soup every day at work for a year. Not because I really liked it or anything, it was just really easy wasn't a heavy meal. I have to eat small or light lunches or I'll get tired and won't be hungry for dinner. So this rice salad might be a something I will have to try.

---

Closing with this because I think it's funny. However, I can't get with the slang on the photo. A sure sign I'm getting old.

1 comment:

 Hello, I'm still here!